Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What was i missing?

I woke up in the morning and started with my chores but i knew that there was something missing. My roommate cooked food for me and she left. I was getting late and hence took a look at my wall clock and tried to finish everyhting in time. And even though i knew i could get late i thought no worries i could take a metro train and reach half an hour late. Big Deal!! No body cares.

Then i was running towards the bus stop, panting! just to get that bus on time. That bus comes early when i am late, and comes late when i am early. I keep thinking how does these ironical things occur and that too all the time. Who watches us and make such things possible or is it just in our head that we get paranoid (may be because of our job, in my case.. :P your case can be different..) and start thinking or even imagining that the whole universe in conspiring against us ;)

finally i got into that bus, and got a place in the front. We have to stand by balancing ourselves otherwise we could be out of the door at any point of time. I was standing there and looking at people and thinking that they are going to different places some to work and some to colleges. and then i saw a security guard looking at his watcha all the time and cycling at full speed( if it would have been a car he would have flown it.. ;)). And then i realised that i was missing the importance of time.

Time is important to everybody , we believe or not. At first we waste our time and then we crib that we dont have time either for office , for family or for us. I took a resolution to get up and reach office on time so that i can finish my work and then get the whole time for whatever i feel like doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment