Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A blog about blog. ;)

This blog is just to encourage people to write blogs. I want to share my experience.

At first i thought why do i need to write. Even to share my views and thoughts, I have friends and I am happy being with them. Why do I require all this. And more of it I thought I was a bad writer. But then my friends encouraged me I thought of giving it a shot.

And i loved writing it. It was like an outlet where i could pour all my feelings and there was noone to comment about it. nobody to tell me that there is something wrong with what I wrote, the way I wrote. (not that i cannot take criticism) but the blog is only between me and blog.

Plus people may get benefit from whatever experiences I have had. So, there is no harm n writing and letting the world know what you think. We live in a free world and have a right to speech. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment