Saturday, October 19, 2013

Consumer Behaviour

So i am writing a blog after a looong time and hence i have realized that i like to write and that too for myself.

As the name suggest I stopped writing because I entered into a premier B school. Let me tell you all of those rumors are correct of not getting time for yourself and all, but its a different life altogether and I love it. Its like having more to your life and it is not mundane, a time comes when even a minute free will get to you and you would crave for work. (I know zyada ho gya ;) :P) and yes we crave for free time too.. :P

Hence, I recommend people to get a post graduation to give a meaning to your life because that is the point when you will realize what you want and what you don't. And i came across this  subject named consumer behavior which has actually led me to think about how people think and take things, not only this you realize why do you certain things that you do. Which will certainly make you realize what you want to do in your life whether you are and achiever, or you are that risk averse person who likes to chill at home and relax. I dont say that only that will make you realize it will just help in clearing the clouds over your thoughts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment